This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
CAT6a Bare Copper Solid SSTP/SFTP (Screened Foiled Twisted Pair)
Meets Or Exceeds Category 6a Performance In Compliance With TIA/EIA 568-C.2
UL Listed for In-Wall Installation (CMR) ISO/IEC 11801 Verified, RoHS Compliant
Supports up to 550MHz and Suitable for 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet)
Running "FT" Count Printed on Cable Makes Measuring Easy
Designed to distribute data, voice and video, featuring 4-pair shielded & foiled twisted pair with a 10-Gigabit bandwidth and a true 23AWG performance. Each of the four pairs of the cable has differing precise number of twists per inch to minimize crosstalk between the pairs, foil shielding around each 2 pairs with an outer braided screen allows you to achieve optimal performance while reducing noise interference.
• CAT6 Solid S/FTP Bare Copper Cable UL Listed
• 23AWG Conductor meets all category 6a specifications
• Twisted pairs are brightly colored and distinguishable at a glance
• Running "Feet" count printed on cable makes measuring easy
• Wood spool packaging makes pulling the cable easy and prevents tangles during installation
• Shielded RJ45 connetors are recommended for optimal performance
Type: CAT6a 4-Pair S/FTP
Outer Diameter: 7.5 ±0.2mm
Braid Shield: 16/5/0.12 ALMG
Conductors: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper 0.565mm
Outer Jacket Material: PVC Blue Color
Fire Protection: CM In-wall UL Listed
Performance: Cat6a ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 up to 550MHz
Certifications: ISO/IEC 11801 verified, RoHS compliant
SolidLink 1000ft CAT6A S/FTP In-Wall Rated (CMR) UL Listed Bare Copper Solid 23AWG Conductor 550Mhz Fluke Tested Ethernet Wire (Black) - B0742RZF6Y