Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
The Friendly Swede Disc Stylus with Storage
In this new Fine Point Stylus designed by The Friendly Swede, we have kept all the great functions of our old disc stylus; the solid aluminium body, the rubber grip and the incredible precision but added a treasure trove inside the pen with two replacement discs.
PRECISION WRITING AND DRAWING
The disc stylus delivers SUPREME ACCURACY and the clear disc allows you to see exactly where your mark is being made. You will be able to use your device in a way that is just not possible with a regular stylus. The disc enables you to take notes, draw and create with INCREDIBLE PRECISION, giving you the perfect user experience.
The cap screws on both ends and enables you to protect the disc when not in use and is secured by rubber rings so you never have to worry about the cap loosening on its own.
FOR BEST EXPERIENCE
To get best possible results from your pen, please follow the instructions below:
• Use your stylus in the same way as you would use your finger on a touch screen. Let it slide across the screen and tap lightly on any icon to open up an app or a program.
• When not using your stylus, keep the cap screwed on at all times to protect the disc.
• Before using the stylus on your device, make sure both the device and the disc is clean. Dirt can catch onto the disc which may result in reduced connection and in some cases may even scratch your screen.
HOW TO FIND THE TREASURE
1. Carefully unscrew the cap
2. Take out the tips
3. Replace the tip by pulling it gently until it slides out and then carefully press in the new one.
Note: If you suspect that your disc has been damaged in any way, discontinue use. A damaged disk may scratch the screen. Replace with a new disc.
The Friendly Swede Disc Stylus with Clear Precision Tip and Inside Storage for Replacement Tips (2 Pack) (Silver) - B019MR38RI