Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Tripp Lite's USB to Serial Adapter Cable enables a RS-232 serial device to be connected to a computer's USB port. Perfect for a PDA, digital camera, modem or ISDN terminal with a serial port. The unit features a portable design that does not require external power. Supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps. 5 ft. overall length. Key features:
- Connect a RS-232 Serial device to the USB port on your computer or Android tablet / phone
- Compatible with Android tablets / phones with USB Host Mode (OTG) support and OS version 3.2 and above
- Connectors: USB-A male/DB9 male
- Portable design is ideal for use with a PDA or digital camera
- Does not require external power
- Supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps
- Premium double-shielded cable with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil shield that eliminates cross-talk and reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux computers, and Android Tablets / Phones (See System Requirements for details)
- 2-year limited warranty
3-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite 5ft USB to Serial Adapter Cable (USB-A to DB9 M/M)(U209-000-R) - B00005V52C